Chilean Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025
Chilean Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025, published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Chilean defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Chilean defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Chilean defense industry during 2021-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country?s expenditure and modernization patterns
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country?s imports and exports over the last five years
– Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Chilean defense industry.
– The Chilean defense budget values US$2.5 billion in 2020 and registered a CAGR of 2.07% during the historic period 2016-2020. However, it is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 6.01% over the forecast period to value US$3.3 billion in 2025. As a percentage of GDP, the country?s defense budget is expected to average 0.81% over the forecast period. This is primarily due to the country?s plans to procure multirole aircraft, transport aircraft, naval air defense systems, and military helicopters.
– The country?s capital expenditure allocation averaged 25.7% during 2016-2020 and is expected to average of 25.6% over the forecast period. Chile?s homeland security (HLS) expenditure values US$3.2 billion in 2020 and registered a CAGR of -9.22% during the historic period.
– Moreover, it is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.86% over the forecast period to value US$5.86 billion in 2025. The expenditure is primarily driven by the country?s efforts to strengthen its internal security system to combat the rise in organized crime such as drug trafficking, natural calamities, and a threat from the Mapuche community, which is Chile?s largest indigenous ethnic group.
Reasons to buy
– This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Chilean defense industry market trends for the coming five years
– The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
– Profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers . This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
– A deep qualitative analysis of the Chilean defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Key Trends , and latest industry contracts
Table of content
Table of Contents
LIST OF FIGURES
LIST OF TABLES
1.1. What is this Report About?
1.3. Summary Methodology
1.4. About GlobalData
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
3.1. Current Market Scenario
3.1.1. Primary Threat Perception
3.1.2. Military Doctrine & Strategy
3.1.3. Procurement Programs
3.1.4. Top Procurement Programs by Value (US$ Million), 2020-2025
3.1.5. Geopolitical, Social and Economic Scenario
3.1.6. Political and Strategic Alliances
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast
3.2.1. Chilean defense expenditure is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.01% over the forecast period
3.2.2. Border disputes and military modernization to drive defense expenditure
3.2.3. Defense expenditure as a percentage of GDP is anticipated to increase over the forecast period
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocations
3.3.1. Capital expenditure allocation expected to increase over the forecast period
3.3.2. Capital expenditure expected to increase over the forecast period
3.3.3. Key Trends in the Chilean Defense Market
3.3.4. Others accounted for the largest percentage share of the overall defense budget during the historic period
3.3.5. Other segment to account for the highest share of Chile?s defense budget
3.3.6. Per-capita defense expenditure expected to increase over the forecast period
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast
3.4.1. Homeland security market expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.86% over the
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414